DashTel is a leading Hosted PBX VoIP provider offering low cost, quality communication services for both business and residential class needs. Here’s how we can help with business VoIP:
- Quick installation. No Need for closets full of equipment.
- Simple to maintain. We take out the hassle of configuring and updates.
- Cut your phone bill up to 45%-65% over traditional phone lines.
With easy access to quality internet connectivity, VoIP internet phone services produce exceptional voice quality for the New York area at a fraction of the price of traditional phone lines. If your company does not yet use a Hosted VoIP solution, now is the time to look into this option. Receive Fortune 500 business VoIP services at small business costs.
Why DashTel Small Business VoIP?
Many New York companies use Hosted PBX business VoIP services because they helps them lower operating costs and can cut their phone bills with internet phone services. DashTel is the top business choice for Hosted VoIP services in New York because our systems are scalable and will grow as your company grows. Our Hosted VoIP internet service network is based on top-quality equipment, connectivity and best-practice architecture. We follow up our advanced Hosted VoIP capabilities with industry-leading customer support and competitive pricing for the New York area.
Contact DashTel today for your free Hosted PBX – VoIP service quote and consultation.
$29.99 per phone line, No Contract
$24.99 per phone line, 1 year contract
Unlimited Local and Domestic Interstate Long Distance calls*Intrastate and International rate at 1 minute billing increments available on our website *Alaska & Hawaii at 3.5 per minute increments available on our website *E911 cost at $1.99 per month additional
Hosted PBX VOiP Service Features:
- Account Codes
- Auto- Attendant
- Auto- Attendant Nested
- Auto-Generated Key Labels
- Broadcast Groups
- Business Quality Voice Lines
- Call Coverage & Do Not Disturb
- Call Coverage Incoming Call Routing
- Call Detail Records, (day, week, month)
- Call Center Tools (ACD Services)
- Call Forward
- Call Hold
- Call Hinting (circular and linear)
- Call Park/Retrieve
- Call Permissions Profiles (by user)
- Call Transfer
- Caller ID with Name
- Callers List (inbound & outbound)
- Click-to-Call from OWL Portal
- E911 Compliant
- Extension Dialing (3 or 4 digit)
- Headset Capable
- Hot Desking/ Multidesking
- Join/ Leave Call Groups
- Join/ Merge Calls
- Multiple CLID’s
- Multiple Business Hours
- Multiple Line Appearances
- Music on Hold
- My Phone Web Page
- Online Management ( user and tenant)
- Online self-help Documentation
- Phone Directory Employee
- Phone Directory External
- Phone Key Profiles (by user type)
- Power over Ethernet Phones
- Private CLID’s
- Programmable Keys
- Redirect Emergency Forwarding
- Site Page (via speakerphone)
- Speed Dial, one-touch
- Station Busy Lamp Indicator Silent
- Three-way Calling
- Transfer Direct to Voice Mail
- Visual Voice Mail Web Site
- Voice Mail
- Voice Mail Auto- Forward all to e-mail ID
- Voice Mail Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)
- Voice Mail, Return Call During VM Retrieval
- Voice Mail, Forward to Co-Worker Ext.
- Voice Mail, Smartphone App
- Voice Mail Notification via e-mail or SMS
- Zero Out of Voice Mail personal target
Disaster Recovery if business or phone systems go down, call forwarding can be utilized instantly to forward business calls to any other phone lines, i.e. home or cell phones and you can change location at anytime.
Data Backup USA if a computer crashes, we can provide the Data Backup to files submitted to us by customer
Small Business Package at $19.95 we will supply your business with an internet directory listing with a link to a website we provide for you, and we will list the website with 200 search engines.
Credit Card Debit ( Enroll in autopay and receive a 2% discount)
Ready to Make the Switch?
Additional Questions? Call us at 1-646-895-6800
If you have additional questions, give us a call for assistance. Our U.S. based support staff will be happy to assist you.